The Senator representing Adamawa North in the Nigerian Senate, Ishaku Abbo has taken it to his social media official handles Senator Ishaku Abbo – SIA on Thursday, 10th September to “release the pictures and locations of the year 2019 constituency projects”, after assuming office contrary to a report published by an online platform The Finder News.
According to the Senator, “the budget of the year 2019 was already passed into law and the following projects were captured in the budgets as ZONAL INTERVENTION PROJECTS (CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS)”.
Abbo went ahead to the projects, it’s content and location in the Adamawa Northern Senatorial District.
Construction of Block of classrooms and Motorized Boreholes in:
- MADAGALI – Government Day Secondary School Gulak and Junior Day Secondary school Madagali.
- MICHIKA – Government Day secondary School Bazza and Junior day secondary school Michika Central.
- MUBI NORTH – Government Day Secondary School Mayobani
- MUBI SOUTH – Government Junior Secondary school Muda and Junior Girls secondary school Nasarawo
- MAIHA – Government Secondary School Maksha, in Mayo Nguli and Junior secondary school Vokuna, Pakka.
Abbo said, “The Total amount captured as my constituency projects in 2019 was N220M and the money was domiciled in UBEC under the Ministry of Education.”
He, in his post, identified “the Projects executed under the 2019 ZIP” in photos he uploaded (as seen below), noting that the “2020 ZIP is yet to start as Procurement is still in process”.
“Even though the duty of a legislator is to make laws for the land and ensure compliance with our constitution, I am glad to say that I in Collaboration with my colleagues have attracted major projects to Adamawa state in this 2020,” he said.
Senator Abbo added that “Other Projects sponsored from my pocket is the next to be posted here as demanded